So, when it comes to eating one of the world’s most famous pizzas, you’re going to want to eventually try it. Once you’ve got your hands on it, there’s a pretty good chance you can’t finish it all in one go. So, all you have to do is store it away as a leftover! Through my experience, I’ve never been able to finish an entire pizza from little Caesars all by myself. It’s always been too much for me. So normally, I’d stash my leftover pizza away to eat it another day. This makes it cheaper than buying an entire other pizza and it lets me save any leftovers without throwing them away. I know, this already sounds awesome, but here’s the catch.
You’re going to want to follow a couple of steps if you want to reheat your Caesar’s pizza properly. For example, you should make sure that your pizza is at room temp before you store it. Moreover, in case you wanted to retain the flavor of your pizza make sure you save the toppings! I always eat my toppings before I finish my pizza.
Can You Eat A Little Caesar’s Pizza the Next Day?
You can, little Caesar’s pizza is meant to be eaten over a long period. Speaking with experience since I’d normally buy at least one to two pizzas a week. However, the taste might not be as inviting as a fresh pizza. This is probably because the pizza is cold and lifeless. So, in case you want to bring life back to your pizza, make sure you reheat it properly. You can add some toppings to it too. Personally add an extra dab of sauce onto my pizza to give it a boost of flavor.
Also, keep in mind that if you leave your pizza out for too long there’s a chance it gets infested with bacteria. This could lead to a nasty outcome. So, if you want to enjoy your little Caesar’s pizza the next day, make sure you follow the proper steps to reheat them.
Is Little Caesar’s Pizza Good Reheated?
Most of the time, you won’t get the same taste as a fresh pizza. This is probably because the pizza was kept refrigerated. However, if you store it properly and reheat it correctly, it should taste the same as a fresh pizza. The crunchiness of the crust and texture of the dough should be just as puffy as before. Although it might be a little deflated, the pizza will still taste just as good.
Here’s a small hint, you could throw in a splash of mayo to make your pizza extra sour and sweet! I would sprinkle small chili flakes to make my pizza a lot spicier. So, if you want to reheat your pizza and get the most out of it, make sure you follow this guide.
Before jump in to the methods, I suggest you to read complete guide on how to reheat papa john’s pizza!
How To Reheat Little Caesar’s Pizza in the Microwave?
I feel as if this might not be the best method to reheat your pizza. Sure, it’s quick and easy to do so but your pizza might not taste that great. However, If you want to reheat your pizza in a microwave make sure you follow these simple steps:
- Place your pizza onto a microwave oven-safe plate.
- Place a wet paper towel over your pizza to evenly spread the heat.
- Microwave your pizza on high power for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Check to see if your pizza is heated enough, if it isn’t leave it in for another 30 seconds.
- Once your pizza is done heating, let it cool for a minute or two before serving it.
Keep in mind that your pizza might be a little soggy when you take it out of the microwave. So don’t expect an extraordinary flavor like before.
How To Reheat Little Caesar’s Pizza in an Air Fryer?
This is a unique way of reheating your pizza since it comes out much less greasy and soggy. Of course, it might be healthier to reheat it like this but a lot of the flavor is sucked out of it. Speaking with the experience I can confidently say again that this isn’t the best way to reheat your pizza. However, if you want to safely reheat your pizza in an air fryer follow these steps:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- Place your pizza slices individually into the air frying basket. Make sure they aren’t touching each other and have enough space for the air to circulate.
- Leave your pizza slices to cook for 3-4 minutes until they are crispy.
- Check in on your pizzas occasionally to see if they need turning.
- Once the pizza is done heating, take your basket out and let it cool for a minute or two.
In case you miss the bursts of flavor you got from a fresh pizza. Just add a pinch of chili flakes onto each slice to give it that boost of flavor.
How To Reheat Little Caesar’s Pizza in an Oven?
Now, this is the best way to reheat your pizza. Not only does it make it crispier, but it also gives it a smoky flavor. It’s safe to say that this is my favorite method of reheating the pizza since it not only tastes fresh but looks fresh too! So, if you want to make an oven-fresh little Caesars pizza at home, make sure you follow these steps:
- First, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Then place your pizza onto an oven-safe baking tray, with a baking sheet underneath it.
- Go ahead and place a sheet of foil over the pizza to prevent it from drying up.
- Bake your pizza for around 8-10 minutes.
- As soon as you think that your pizza has been heated enough, take it out of the oven. Then remove the foil and leave it in the oven for another 2 minutes to make it crispier.
- As soon as you see your pizza’s cheese bubble, take it out of the oven. Then let it cool for about a minute or two.
- Serve the delicacy and enjoy!
Your cooking times will vary on how thick and wide your pizza is. So, make sure you cook it for the right amount of time.
How To Reheat Little Caesar’s Pizza on the Stovetop?
Reheating your pizza on a stovetop is pretty easy and takes little to no time for the pizza to heat up. Not only does your pizza get crispier, but the melted cheese sizzles in your mouth. This makes it extra mouthwatering to eat! Follow these steps to get the same results I got:
- Firstly, place a non-stick pan onto your stovetop and leave it at medium heat.
- Then proceed to place your slices onto the pan after it’s hot enough.
- You may cover the pan with a lid to let your cheese melt.
- Cook your pizza for about 1-2 minutes. Make sure that you check it occasionally so that it won’t get burnt.
- Once your pizza is done cooking, take it out of the pan and let it cool for at least 2 minutes before serving.
Can You Reheat Little Caesar’s Pizza on a Pan?
Of course, you can reheat a little Caesar’s pizza on a pan. That’s the best way to do it too! Just make sure that it’s a non-stick pan that won’t let the pizza stick to it. If you want to safely reheat a pizza on a pan yourself, just follow these steps:
- Use a non-stick pan and make sure you clean it before using it.
- If the pizza is too big, place individual slices on the pan before reheating it.
- Optionally, you could butter your pan up or spray it with a little bit of cooking spray.
- Thereafter, you can follow the steps before reheating your pizza.
One more thing, if you are truly enthusiast about calzone, I suggest you to read complete guide on reheating calzone.
Average Time and Temperature for Preheating a Little Caesars Pizza
How to Store Little Caesars Pizza for Reheating?
When it comes to storing Little Caesar’s pizza for reheating, there are a couple of things you’re going to want to consider:
- Firstly, you’re going to want to cool your pizza to room temperature before placing it in your refrigerator.
- Then you should place each slice in an airtight container or zip lock bag. Make sure you don’t trap any air in the pizza.
You can leave your pizza in there for up to 4 days afterward! Just make sure you reheat it properly.
How Do You Keep Little Caesars Pizza from Getting Soggy?
To keep your pizza from getting soggy, just follow these steps:
- Let your pizza cool down before cutting it so it stays crispy.
- Don’t put too many moist toppings onto your pizza because most of it would just make your pizza wet.
- Place a paper towel on your pizza when you reheat it in a microwave to absorb any excess moisture.
- Finally, try not to overlap slices when reheating your pizza since it will get soggy.
I recommend to read step by step guide on how to reheat a papa murphy’s pizza before jump in to the FAQ section.
How To Reheat Frozen Little Caesar’s Pizza?
Simple, just leave your frozen pizza to thaw overnight in a bowl of hot water. Make sure your pizza doesn’t meet the water.
How To Reheat Little Caesar’s Pizza in the Oven with Its Box?
I wouldn’t recommend this but if you want to do so, you could simply place the pizza with the box into the oven. Make sure you leave the box open for the heat to circulate.
What Is the Best Way to Reheat Little Caesar’s Pizza?
I think reheating Little Caesar’s pizza in an oven is the best way. This is because the pizza comes out crispier and mushier than before. It’s as if you got a brand new and fresh pizza from Little Caesars! More importantly, the pizza doesn’t get soggy so you can enjoy its crispy texture.
Images – Caesar’s Pizza