We all love Papa John’s pizza, and it is one of our all-time favorite fast food items. Papa John’s pizza is delicious and can be eaten at any time of day. But, that being said, have you ever come across a situation where you could not finish all the Papa John’s pizza you had ordered for yourself? Or maybe no matter how delicious it is, your small stomach always gets full after one or two slices. What will you do with your remaining Papa John’s pizza?
Today we are going to tell you exactly what to do with your remaining Papa John’s pizza. What you can do, or what you definitely should do, is keep them for later. We are talking about storing your excessive Papa John’s pizza and reheating it later.
If you have doubts about how to reheat Papa John’s pizza, do not worry because you have come to the right place. We will clear all your doubts and will also explain to you from A to Z how to reheat Papa John’s pizza leftovers. After today, you will never again have to throw away your leftover Papa John’s pizza like before. So, without further delay, let’s see how to reheat Papa John’s pizza.
Yes, you can definitely eat Papa John’s pizza the next day. In fact, you can eat Papa John’s pizza two days later if you need, but you have to follow the correct procedure for that. For example, you have to store your Papa John’s pizza leftovers properly and reheat them well in order to have them later. Otherwise, it will not be good to eat Papa John’s pizza later. You have to reheat them well to kill all the bacteria after keeping them in the fridge for a day.
Today, we will be giving you all the Papa John’s pizza reheating instructions. After going through this article, you will know how to reheat Papa John’s pizza with stuffed crust, reheat Papa John’s thin crust pizza, and reheat frozen Papa John’s pizza. Another important thing to know is: How do you reheat pizza without getting soggy? As we know, when we try to reheat leftover pizza, it usually gets soggy. This is not a very likable thing for pizza lovers. We always like our pizza to be crispy and crunchy. As a result, we’ll also show you how to reheat pizza without it getting soggy.
Papa John’s pizza is always safe to reheat once you store it properly in the refrigerator. However, if you leave it out at room temperature, it is not as good the next day. Because viruses and bacteria might have built on it. But if you keep it in the refrigerator, you can surely reheat your Papa John’s pizza and enjoy it the next day.
There are several methods to reheat Papa John’s pizza. We will explain all of these methods to you, and you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. First, we will be telling you how to reheat Papa John’s pizza in the oven. The oven is the easiest and most successful way to reheat leftover Papa John’s pizza. The oven will give your leftover pizza a firm, even reheat, making you wonder whether it is actually left-over pizza or newly bought pizza.
Now let us see the steps you need to follow when you are reheating Papa John’s pizza in the oven.
- First, you need to preheat your oven. This is going to help you reheat your pizza without it getting soggy. You need to preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Then take your leftover pizza and place it on a baking tray.
- Put your pizza in the oven and reheat for about 5 minutes at the same temperature.
- In case you couldn’t preheat your oven, you can reheat your pizza for an extra 5 minutes.
Now that you know how to reheat your leftover Papa John’s pizza in the oven, let us see some other methods that you can try to reheat your leftover Papa John’s pizza.
The microwave is another one of the best ways to reheat your leftover Papa John’s pizza. It is easier and quicker when you reheat pizza in the microwave. Let us see how to reheat Papa John’s pizza in the microwave.
- Place your leftover Papa John’s pizza slices on a microwavable plate.
- Put the pizza in the microwave.
- Turn the temperature to high heat and reheat your leftover pizza slices for about 30 seconds.
- Take your Papa John’s pizza slices out and enjoy them while they are still hot and steaming.
How to Reheat Papa John’s Pizza in an Air Fryer?
The air fryer is one of the most famous pieces of equipment in our kitchen nowadays. If you also have an air fryer in your kitchen, I have good news for you. You can use your air fryer to heat up your leftover Papa John’s pizza slices quickly and easily. Let’s see how to do that step by step.
- First, take a piece of foil paper and lay it on the bottom of your air fryer basket. This will keep your pizza slices from getting burned on the edges and sticking to the air fryer basket.
- Place your leftover pizza slices in your air fryer basket.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Reheat your Papa John’s pizza slices for 3 to 6 minutes.
- Take your pizza slices out and enjoy them while they are still hot.
Imagine that you do not have all this electric equipment in your house. But do not worry; you can still use your stove to reheat your favorite leftover Papa John’s pizza. The steps are easy to follow.
- First, you need a flat pan or a skillet.
- Place the pan on the stove and heat it on medium heat.
- Brush a little oil on the pan to keep the pizza from sticking.
- Place your leftover Papa John’s pizza slices on the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid to maintain an even temperature within the pan.
- Heat your leftover Papa John’s pizza slices for about 5 minutes on low heat.
- Serve your pizza while the slices are still hot.
If you plan on saving your Papa John’s pizza slices for later and having them reheated to enjoy later, first you need to store them properly. Otherwise, your pizza can go bad, and you will not be able to have it the next day. The key to keeping your Papa John’s pizza for later is to store it in the refrigerator. This will allow you to keep your leftover pizza for a day without any issues.
One of the most common problems we always have to face when reheating leftover pizza is that the pizza crust gets soggy. It is usually very hard to enjoy your pizza when it lacks crispiness. But do not worry; we will tell you how to keep Papa John’s pizza from getting soggy.
The first tip to keep your Papa John’s pizza from getting soggy is to store it properly. For this, you have to use an airtight container when you store it for later. Do not just put your pizza directly in the fridge with the box. Instead, carefully store it in an airtight box and place it in your refrigerator. This way, you can enjoy a crispier Papa John’s leftover pizza.
The temperature at which you reheat Papa John’s pizza differs according to the method you use. But if you are using an oven to reheat your pizza, you can simply reheat your pizza for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
Given below is a small table for you to understand the average time and temperature to reheat pizza in different methods.
It is best not to reheat Papa John’s pizza in the box. You may taste a little bit of cardboard flavor in your pizza, and you definitely do not want to have a fire hazard. Therefore, it is always safe to reheat your pizza on a baking tray or on a metal rack. If you are using the microwave to reheat your Papa John’s pizza, then you can use a microwavable plate for that.
Out of all the methods we have discussed above, I believe the oven is the most ideal way to reheat your Papa John’s pizza leftovers. It is quicker and easier to reheat pizza in the oven. Plus, the oven is going to give your Papa John’s pizza an even, firm reheat, making it taste as fresh and delicious as newly bought pizza. Therefore, I personally recommend using the oven to reheat your Papa John’s pizza.