We all love Papa Murphy’s pizza, but not all the time we get to eat it hot and fresh. This is why we have to learn how to reheat Papa Murphy’s pizza. Papa Murphy’s pizza tastes exactly right when you reheat it properly. In fact, you can make it taste even better when you give it a proper, firm reheat. We will be educating you on how to properly reheat your Papa Murphy’s pizza using several methods.
I used to throw away my leftover pizza before I knew exactly how to reheat Papa Murphy’s pizza. But now I do not throw them away anymore. Instead, I reheat them the next day and enjoy my leftover Papa Murphy’s pizza as much as I enjoyed them the moment I bought them. From my past experience, I have discovered the most perfect way to reheat Papa Murphy’s pizza. In this article, I will tell you how to reheat Papa Murphy’s pizza properly in the air fryer, oven and microwave.
Can You Eat Papa Murphy’s Next Day?
Of course, eating Papa Murphy’s the next day is perfectly acceptable. But you have to reheat them properly before eating them the next day; otherwise, it can taste a bit weird. As we know, pizza always tastes the best when it is hot and fresh. The more they get cold, the more you feel reluctant to eat them. But if you know how to reheat your Papa Murphy’s pizza, it is perfectly alright to eat it the next day.
Is Papa Murphy’s Pizza Okay to Reheat?
You can definitely reheat your Papa Murphy’s pizza. You don’t have to worry about any side effects or weird tastes, either. If you have too much Papa Murphy’s pizza and you can’t finish it all in one day, you should definitely save it and eat it later. Your leftover Papa Murphy’s pizza is going to taste perfectly fine once you give it a proper reheat. So, the answer to your question is yes; you can reheat your leftover Papa Murphy’s pizza without any doubt.
How Do You Reheat Papa Murphy’s Pizza in an Air Fryer?
There are several methods by which you can reheat your Papa Murphy’s pizza. Out of them, an air fryer is one of the easiest ways to do it. The average time that you have to reheat your Papa Murphy’s pizza depends on the number of slices that you are reheating.
Here we will tell you how to reheat one to two slices of Papa Murphy’s pizza step by step. After learning this trick, you will never have to throw away leftover pizza again.
- The first step is to preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- The second step is placing your leftover pizza slices in your air fryer basket. You can either cover your air-frying basket with foil paper or wrap your leftover pizza slices separately in foil. Then you have to reheat your pizza slices for three to four minutes.
- For the final step, all you have to do is remove your pizza slices from the air fryer basket and enjoy them.
How to Reheat Papa Murphy’s Stuffed Pizza in the Oven?
The oven is another easy method to reheat leftover pizza. If you are reheating a stuffed pizza, just heat it up for a couple of minutes longer than a regular pizza. This should be enough to heat up all the ingredients in the pizza evenly. We will tell you how to exactly reheat your leftover Papa Murphy’s pizza in the oven, step by step. After learning this, you will not only use your pizza oven to bake your pizza but also to cook it.
- The first step is to preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. It is critical to preheat your oven before placing your pizza slices inside. Because if you heat your pizza slices slowly for a long time, they can get pretty soggy.
- As for the second step, you need to place foil on your baking tray. This will keep your pizza from getting burned in the corners.
- Then you should carefully place your pizza slices in the oven. Make sure they don’t overlap with each other.
- Then you need to heat up your pizza for about 10 minutes. The time always varies with the number of slices of pizza you have to reheat.
- Finally, carefully take out your pizza slices and enjoy them while they are still hot.
How to Reheat Papa Murphy’s Pizza in the Microwave?
You can also use the microwave to reheat your Papa Murphy’s pizza, just like you do with all the other leftover food. But there are special tricks that you can follow to make your pizza taste even better. Let me walk you through the steps one by one.
- First, place your Papa Murphy’s pizza slices on your microwave plate.
- Then, fill a cup with water and place it inside the microwave. This is a small trick that you can follow to give your pizza a good reheat.
- Microwave your Papa Murphy’s pizza for about 30 seconds on medium heat. You need to increase the temperature a little bit if you have more than two slices.
- Enjoy the pizza while it is still steaming.
You might think about weather you can use pizza boxes in the microwave. I suggest to read about how correctly use cardboard in the microwave.
How Long To Reheat Papa Murphy’s Pizza In The Oven, Microwave and Air Fryer?
As previously stated, the time it takes to reheat your Papa Murphy’s pizza varies depending on the number of slices you want to reheat and the method you use. We will give you a rough idea about how long to reheat two slices of your Papa Murphy’s pizza in the following table. As a result, you will have an idea of how long it will take to reheat your pizza based on the number of slices you have to reheat.
|Oven||375 degrees Fahrenheit||5 minutes|
|Air fryer||350 degrees Fahrenheit||3-4 minutes|
|Microwaves||Medium heat||30 seconds|
How Should I Store Papa Murphy’s Pizza for the Purpose of Reheating?
Storing pizza slices for later is another very important thing that you have to pay attention to. If you do not store your pizza properly, no matter how perfectly you reheat your pizza slices, they will still taste weird, probably because they have already gone bad.
Therefore, let’s see how to store your Papa Murphy’s pizza for the purpose of reheating.
Usually, what we do is put our whole cardboard box inside the refrigerator. When you have to keep your Papa Murphy’s pizza for a few minutes longer, this method is inefficient. Therefore, you can use an airtight container for this. This will allow you to store your pizza for later without having a single issue.
How Do You Keep Papa Murphy’s Pizza from Getting Soggy?
We all love to eat our pizza when the crust is really crispy and crunchy. No one likes to eat soggy pizza that doesn’t have any sort of freshness in it. If you have also gone through this experience, let me tell you how to not let your pizza slices get all soggy after reheating.
The trick to not making your pizza soggy is not putting it in the refrigerator while it is still hot. Otherwise, the steam will make air bubbles inside the container, and these water drops will make your pizza soggy. Therefore, always let your Papa Murphy’s pizza cool completely before storing it in the fridge. This way, you will be able to taste the crispiest pizza even though there are leftover pizza slices.
What Is the Best Way to Reheat a Papa Murphy’s Pizza?
According to me experience, I believe oven is the best method for reheating Papa Murphy’s Pizza. I reheated all of my leftover pizzas very easily with quickly using this method. Even heat distribution and temperature control makes more advantageous situation to those who love to reheat pizza using oven method. After making good comparisons between different methods, I recommend to use oven to reheat Papa Murphy’s Pizza.